• Welcome to KawaseFan.net Forum.

Travel Mementos

Started by sol-alpha, May 09, 2019, 04:18:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sol-alpha

So, has anyone found all of them yet?

I've only gotten #1, #2, #3, #7, #8 and #10 so far. I'd use a guide if I could to speed things up.

Edit:

Just found #14, #4 and #5.

Remember that you don't need to complete the quest to save that you collected the memento. You can lose all your health and quit the quest after finding the item.

Drifter

Got them all:

First world:
#1 is right below you at the Hunnyeim Home.
#3 is in the water to the left side of the map.
#7 is to the right side of the map near the bottom.
#8 is above middle layer entrance.

Sky:
#4 is near the spikes of the dandelion area.
#10 is to the left of the left most elevator.

Middle Layer:
#2 is to the right of the elevator entrance.
#6 is above the Crab boss entrance (not the boss room itself).
#9 is below #6, surrounded by spikes.

Prior to last (before the drop):
#12 is at the bottom right of the map.

Last:
#14 is to the right of the final boss entrance surrounded by spikes.
#15 is at the bottom of the map.
#5 is in the ceiling to the left of the final boss entrance.

#13 is in the challenge map Dandelions Dancing in the Sky.
#11 is the objective of the challenge map Midnight Train Adventure.

You don't keep the item in your inventory if you don't beat a quest with it. Whether or not that makes a difference...Probably not. Once you collect it, it should be in your system viewer though.

sol-alpha

Quote from: Drifter on May 11, 2019, 07:36:09 PM
Got them all:

You don't keep the item in your inventory if you don't beat a quest with it. Whether or not that makes a difference...Probably not. Once you collect it, it should be in your system viewer though.

Well, I don't know if getting all the mementos in your inventory unlocks a true ending or something.

sol-alpha

Thanks for the guide Drifter.

I finished collecting the travel mementos with my method of not completing the quest which means it won't be in my inventory.

Nothing different happened when finishing the game, I don't know if having all 15 travel mementos in your inventory will do anything.

Drifter

Yeah, it didn't change the ending or anything. I just put that out there just in case it did something. Library 100% doesn't do anything either as far as I know.

Also, there are some maps available to help out for anyone else who needs it.

Took them from this guy: https://twitter.com/mikitiz

https://box.yahoo.co.jp/guest/viewer?sid=box-l-rquhcq45cf5vdizdvxlex7e7di-1001&uniqid=c31fd6a5-eeee-47fe-b8ca-00ffb23e4cd6

Atmsobreak

Just in case anyone else is trying to keep all the mementos in your inventory, you can't. The two from the challenges don't stay in your inventory. I learned this after completing the quests with the other 13.

Either way, thanks for the guide.