• Welcome to KawaseFan.net Forum.

News:

Forum user registration is currently disabled.

Main Menu

Sayonara coming to PC in October, rest of the series later this year

Started by KawaseFan, September 09, 2015, 08:56:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

youhavethewrong

Amazing!! Buying "obscure" PSVita games where I live is actually super hard to do unless you make use of ebay or similar services. But now that it's coming to pc it's going to be so much more comfortable and cheap! I love this!!

I wonder if the game is going to be localized or is it going to be in English though...

badlose

H Y P E

I wonder if the leaderboards are gonna be by region.

And what's going to stop keyboard macros for tool assisted times being #1?

Still, H Y P E

Knoskoloz

Thats really good news. It's nice to see that the game will be easier to get. I love the 3DS version but for PC it's also a must have :D

Alc

Quote from: youhavethewrong on September 12, 2015, 02:57:26 AMI wonder if the game is going to be localized or is it going to be in English though...
They're such a tiny company that I'd be really surprised if there was any further localisation work done.

Same with anti-cheat for the leaderboards... they probably have limited resources, and anyway there's not a lot they really could do to prevent a determined cheater from TAS'ing their way into the top spot. Hopefully anyone skilled enough to do that would have enough respect for the game and community to label it accordingly.

KawaseFan

the_darai

Well dang I got the Vita version

And the 3DS version.

Pfft, I'll invest in the PC version too! Why not? :P

gori.sh

chirari/plus TimeAttack Board http://gori.sh/chirari/

Alc

I see Kawasefan's on the rankings  ;)

What does everyone think of the port? Visually it's certainly an improvement, though I get black borders on all sides at 1080p. I've had a few physics glitches that I don't remember from the Vita version, but that might just be me being forgetful.

It doesn't play nice with my Playstation USB adapter (and x360ce doesn't fix it) so I'm playing it with a 360 pad, and god damn the d-pad on those things is shitty.

Anyone looking at unpacking umires.arc? Or messing with the game in any way?

badlose

Hahaha son of a bitch, wasted 30 minutes trying to get my lure button working only to realize they dont unlock it until you get the tooltip.

Goddamn it.

Alc

Quote from: badlose on October 07, 2015, 01:43:47 AM
Hahaha son of a bitch, wasted 30 minutes trying to get my lure button working only to realize they dont unlock it until you get the tooltip.

Goddamn it.
I, um... that might be why I found it so hard to configure my Playstation pad. Lure wasn't mapping onto anything. How did I not figure this out afterwards? I'm an idiot.

(Edit: an even bigger idiot, apparently. There's two ways to alter controls: the in-game settings menu like on Vita, and on a separate (much more flexible) menu from the top left when windowed, under a drop-down tab "File".)

Also, fuck F54. Done after 33 retries this time, and I am so done. That is the last time I am ever playing that goddamn level*

*Until Sakai rereleases the game on another platform

KawaseFan

Nothing like having multiple survival challenge attempts ruined by F33.

Nice to see the rankings are much quicker to load than on Vita.

Alc

Quote from: KawaseFan on October 08, 2015, 09:42:35 AMNothing like having multiple survival challenge attempts ruined by F33.
Doesn't seem to have slowed you down!

QuoteNice to see the rankings are much quicker to load than on Vita.
Yeah, for sure. Let's hope it stays that way.

Tested out the Steam Workshop replay thing earlier, it seems to work fine though short on replays right now, unsurprisingly. I wonder if the other two games will get the same feature? My guess is they'll be a simple cosmetic wrapper around an emulator, but it'd be nice to be wrong.

gori.sh

I've can register on the steam version is apparently vita version and no behavior the same as same vita Bulletin Board. 

http://gori.sh/chirari/

I tried TA. I have surprised 3.11 self record if you try the affordable F18  ;D
chirari/plus TimeAttack Board http://gori.sh/chirari/

Tooro

(Gori.sh, today's machine translation seems a bit more broken than ever, so let me add some more explatation.  I guess what you intended to say was something like this, wasn't it?)

Because Steam version apparently behaves exactly the same as Vita version, we feel no need to have a new individual BBS page for registering Steam records.  Instead, the existing Vita page can be used for registering both Steam and Vita records (whichever faster).

(I too am not so good in writing English, so please let me know if something is unclear.)

Alc

Apparently there's a fix for the resolution issues, and some of the graphical ugliness:
blog.metaclassofnil.com/?p=763
But I'll be damned if I can get GeDoSaTo to play ball. I've edited the settings to make it run at 1080p, but when I try and run the game the executable (UmiByeWin.exe) just sits in Task Manager doing nothing. The game never starts.

Anyone else here had any luck with it?

badlose

Really good find Alc, gonna try it in a couple days when I have more free time. Probably worthy of it's own post.

Alc

Quote from: Alc on October 13, 2015, 01:40:36 PM
Apparently there's a fix for the resolution issues, and some of the graphical ugliness:
blog.metaclassofnil.com/?p=763
But I'll be damned if I can get GeDoSaTo to play ball. I've edited the settings to make it run at 1080p, but when I try and run the game the executable (UmiByeWin.exe) just sits in Task Manager doing nothing. The game never starts.

Anyone else here had any luck with it?
It's been fixed now. Looks amazing!