• Welcome to KawaseFan.net Forum.

News:

Forum user registration is currently disabled.

Main Menu

Umihara Series Retrospective Video

Started by RetroBreak, January 15, 2021, 10:30:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RetroBreak

Hi everyone, I made a retrospective video on the entire series! Really loved putting this together, so I hope you all enjoy! :)

Watch --> https://youtu.be/bvpmaS5EPKY

youtube.com/retrobreak

Combi~ringer

Really well done. You covered just about every bit of trivia related to the series and it's easy to see that you're a big fan.

Alc

Nice to see a fellow Brit! Good video too, you can tell a lot of work went into it.

imgibbon

Wonderful video, I enjoyed learning tidbits I didn't know. Had never heard of Densen before and am now sad lol

I'd recommend seeing if you can turn down the difficulty on Blade Strangers and going through at least the main four Umihara characters' story modes, as it's probably the most characterization they've ever gotten lol.

KawaseFan

Awesome video, nice work!  And as someone who is also not that great at fighting games, I'm going to second imgibbon's suggestion regarding Blade Strangers.  There's not a huge amount of story, but definitely more than the first three games combined, haha.

RetroBreak

Quote from: imgibbon on January 23, 2021, 10:25:42 PM
Wonderful video, I enjoyed learning tidbits I didn't know. Had never heard of Densen before and am now sad lol

I'd recommend seeing if you can turn down the difficulty on Blade Strangers and going through at least the main four Umihara characters' story modes, as it's probably the most characterization they've ever gotten lol.

Thanks! So glad everyone enjoyed it! And that's a good idea, I might lower the difficulty and play through the story mode :) Also try and unlock her in Crystal Crisis too... I couldn't get my head around that game in time for the video! >.<
youtube.com/retrobreak