• Welcome to KawaseFan.net Forum.

Umihara Kawase Trilogy Request for Nintendo Switch (Sign the petition!)

Started by UmiBoy, August 09, 2020, 11:29:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UmiBoy

An apology for the poor level of English used, I really know very little about it but I hope to make myself understood.

In this case, I present the request that I recently made to introduce the trilogy of the saga in the eshop, as we remember this is already available on Steam. So it would be an excellent opportunity for inclusion.

Here in this link you will find the petition to be signed. Let's get as many signatures as possible!

http://chng.it/dCJw4yyd

The goal will be more than 100 for the moment, if more is much better.

Princess Rescuer

Since 2015, I have been asking for a re-release of all 3 games on the Wii U (the Switch did not exist yet) and the PS4. And let's throw in Xbox One as well (though I doubt a small Japanese company would be interested).

I have barely played the games at all for a while, and I would start again if they were re-released on a recent popular console. I imagine the publisher is holding out for a new Sony handheld, though I think PS4 and Switch wouldn't be amiss for now. PS5 probably wouldn't be a bad move either in addition to those of course. Maybe you could add those?

Edit: Done. Contributed the $8.