• Welcome to KawaseFan.net Forum.

Sayonara Steam Cards

Started by sol-alpha, January 10, 2016, 10:43:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sol-alpha

I still don't know some of the things steam has. It took me so long to figure out how to sell steam cards. I ended up selling almost all of them because I thought they were useless to me because the image was so small. What I didn't know was it actually linked to higher-res pics but, it only happens when I go to the badges page and not when I click on the cards in my inventory.

So if anyone has the other steam cards (there are 8 in total), maybe you could upload them here? or you can hotlink them from steam.
In steam go to "Your Username" >> Badges >> "Game in question" and see if you have any of the cards not here. Click on the card to get the Hi-Res Image, and then click it again, it should give an image URL and you can even copy the picture too if you want but otherwise you can share the hotlink or use an imagehosting site like I have.
To obtain the other cards they have to be bought off in the market if you don't have them so let's see first if everyone has them here.
There are steam cards for Umihara Kawase and I guess the Shun steam edition probably has it too.

Edit: I spent money to get the rest of the steam cards, so all 8 have been acquired. I read the faq about crafting a badge because that option occurred and when I used it, it removed all my cards. I almost had a heart attack because I just spent money on them but, it seems I can still view the images even though the cards have been removed.

rainwarrior

I like that one of her in the kimono.

Dani Hiiragi

Thanks for pictures, they are so beautiful.