• Welcome to KawaseFan.net Forum.

News:

Forum user registration is currently disabled.

Main Menu

Tadaima!

Started by Princess Rescuer, February 20, 2017, 09:58:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Princess Rescuer

How long's it been? Two months?

I'm pleased to announce that I've been doing well lately. Ever since I left, this site's been completely dormant. I've been busy.

I finally got the necessary tools I need to record gameplay footage. I've done many interesting things with my still new and small channel, named after my real name, Ryan Lynch. It's only three months old, but it specializes in a variety of games among the NTSC-J, NTSC-U, and even PAL regions. It contains guides for games, gaming achievements, and even complete playthroughs of games that didn't previously have any. As recently as February 19, I finally recorded one of my most prolific and ambitious achievements: my high score run of the original Umihara Kawase, thought of and tested back in 2015 before the PC releases, introduced to this site months ago, and finally come to fruition with my best run yet: an incredible 352708. Easily the most impressive thing I've done in a game since my 100% speedrun of WarioWare: Mega Microgames (basically that game's All Unlocks Run). I even have a dozen subscribers and at least one video that's gone over 1,000 views in just a month: a complete playthrough of the first opponent to the acquisition of Silver Gloves in Wii Sports Boxing. In addition to that, I now have a very good real job in real life. It's been fantastic lately.

Here is the High Score run. Maybe someone could make a leaderboard somewhere.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vmWl61pGMU

LONG LIVE UMIHARA KAWASE! HERE'S TO UMIHARA KAWASE TRILOGY/SEQUELS ON THE NINTENDO SWITCH AS WELL AS ITS POSSIBLE SONY PLAYSTATION COUNTERPART!

KawaseFan

Glad you're doing well.

Quote from: Princess Rescuer on February 20, 2017, 09:58:03 PM
Here is the High Score run. Maybe someone could make a leaderboard somewhere.

Nice work!  If I can get a submission from a second person for this, I'll put up a rankings page.